Time Is Another Name Of Love

Love is about memories and rememberence. Love is also about knowing Saba - the 'suchness of things'. Time is the medium where Saba is recorded. Yet, at the same time, Saba is the 'imprint of time' on things and beings. When one truly gets over the fear of time, then he/she can say that "I am in Love" or "I am alive". Love is the true unconditional existence.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India

I believe in Love

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

The EYE - I

I have always wondered about the eyes, which create the perspective and thereby the vanishing point. Through this ability of man, he creates a space around him, making him the center of the cosmos - the I.

If man had only one eye? Then what will happen?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Arun Bose said...

Very interesting Qn. What if man has only on eye? I've tried to place myself in a state where I have no eyes at all. Thought a million times to live in a space where there is no colours, shapes, angles or perspectives. Guess it's reflecting in my short films too.

Glad to visit you blog.

Warm regards
Arun

7:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

An I for an I makes the whole world, id.

12:06 AM  
Blogger Sunny Joseph said...

I am happy that you have tried to communicate with me. Love

6:30 PM  
Blogger Sunny Joseph said...

An eye for an eye is WAR.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home