Time Is Another Name Of Love

Love is about memories and rememberence. Love is also about knowing Saba - the 'suchness of things'. Time is the medium where Saba is recorded. Yet, at the same time, Saba is the 'imprint of time' on things and beings. When one truly gets over the fear of time, then he/she can say that "I am in Love" or "I am alive". Love is the true unconditional existence.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India

I believe in Love

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Once upon a time

As I breathe in this new world of blogs, I am very skeptical about its fruitfulness. Yet, the beauty of the unknown pulls me into this. I am reminded of my Guru's words, "Aakarshikunnavan Krishnan. Ramippikkunnavan Raman." [Guru Nitya Chaythanya Yathi] Translated roughly it means that "That which attracts you to this world is Krishna and that which involves you in this world is Rama."

A blog has the same quality of attraction and involvement.

So, like millions of others, here is a being trying to reach out to many others. But if we truly follow our ancient knowledge, that attempt itself is a flawed proposition. Because it assumes that the one and many are different entities. It is not to be true.

So is the internet and all these blogs a game of Maya?

Who knows? But, in another way, the internet also gives us a glimpse of the interconnectedness of our world. The one and only Earth and its inhabitants.

So how can the internet be an agent of unification and separation at the same time? Or like Marx once said of 'money', is it only an agent of separation?

I believe that the Internet is an agent of unification, which will truly make our world a ONE-WORLD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home